5days ago i send harmony(one) to my wallet and chek the addres+Hash+txid and all its correct and successfully but trust show my harmony 0

5days ago i send harmony(one) to my wallet and chek the addres+Hash+txid and all its correct and successfully but trust show my harmony 0 and 5day i send text to all way for trust support and nobody answer me it was my biggest mistake in my life if i return back dont choose trust wallet when slove my problem i want choose another wallets to answer me

3 Likes

Hi @NBG,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ONE wallet address (select Harmony, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet
2 Likes

Now what have to do? Now u can see All is correct but still dont receive my cryptos please answer me soon i neeeed that
When trust wallet fix this mistake???

Thank you for providing the requested information.

Based on your screenshots, you are currently using mobile data. Please switch to WiFi with a strong internet connection and refresh the balance again. If it still won’t work, try to use a VPN as well.

1 Like

I try vpn and fast wifi but dont fix problem again what have to do ?trust wallet just giving stress to me choose trust was my biggest mistake now what haveto do? Trust steal my harmony??? Why dont show my harmony?? I send to you hash link and blockchain and addres and txid all is correct so why still show my harmony zero???

Please fix my problem trust team i want change my wallet trust isnt safe and supportive i mistaked choose it i have all documents for this transfer is succes and trust have issues not me and dont show my cryptos i just want change it and run just want be relax dont stressssss to me

This is not possible. Trust Wallet app is a non-custodial (decentralized) wallet. You are in control of your recovery phrase/private keys.

Please backup your recovery phrase/private key:

Uninstall the app, then install it again. Import the wallet using the backup that was done earlier.

Have you tried using VPN? It’s not loading Harmony image, I wonder if you have network connection issue

1 Like

Dear Community,

I also suffering some similar problem. Yesterday I sent some Harmony token from Binance to my TrustWallet. I did same transfer before (same coin, same way) without problem. This transaction was also successfully and completed, and I see Harmony balance in my wallet.

The problem is when I try to change in TrustWallet or Pencakeswap to other coin, my balance shows “0 ONE available” I also can’t send back to other wallet, because I get “Something went wrong, please try again” message.

Anyone has idea what’s the problem ? Few weeks ago totally same way worked, now I see the balance but can’t trade … :frowning:

@Spedd
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello JennyMillan,

Hereby I’m sending answers and screenshorts.

• screen attached - 6.9 version (697)
  1. also attached
    3- photo attached Harmony Blockchain Explorer

@Spedd Hi there,

Trust wallet Only allows to trade / swap Erc-20, BEP2 & BEP20 standard tokens in the app. The coin/s you have aren’t in any standard of these. Due to this, You can’t swap your ONE coins in the dex. Please move them to any exchange platform and trade there.

Learn more about built-in DEX here: What Is The DEX Inside Trust Wallet?

The ONE visible in the DEX is BEP2 ONE not native.

For error while sending, try to re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Dear Alan,

As I mentioned in my original e-mail, I can’t swap my ONE coin any exchange platform, because I also see 0 ONE balance on exchange platforms as well. In case of PencakeSwap and SushiSwap I see my BNB balance, but when I change to ONE , my balance shows zero also.

I don’t know why … Earlier I did everything same way and I got ONE coins and could swap on PencakeSwap, but now my balance is zero.

This coin is stucked in my wallet, I see the balance but can’t swap anywhere, and can’t send back to Binance or Crypto.com

Please help

@Spedd have you read my response above?
I think I explained everything.