Actually a “200 insufficient fees” error

It’s actually a “200 insufficient fees” error I’m getting, despite having plenty of currency to cover fees.

Is there any update on this please? (Or should I just move all my crypto to Keplr where this stuff works?)

This has previously been reported here (/t/osmo-staking-rewards-error-200/418063) back in February, so it appears to be an issue again.

@Markosaurus issue is already fixed. Make sure you updated your app and try again.

I’m on the latest version (5.43?) on android.

Just tried to claim again and still getting an error.

The forum won’t let me post screenshots.

@Markosaurus To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying to claim staking rewards for osmo. Click claim and i get the dreaded “200 - insufficient fees” error.

I can’t see any way to alter gas fees? It looks like they’re auto-calculated, but it appears like they’re calculating too low. This seems to cause the transaction to fail.

@Markosaurus Send your wallet address in plain text too (copy and paste here). Also current OSMO balance screenshot.

osmo1t07ph3uj7g2q32u4cs92mhskcnlm68x2y6qp8g

Having exact same problem with my Kava, is there a fix yet?
Looks like the last update wasn’t that good

@Markosaurus can you try to re-import your wallet and try again. Here’s a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I just tried to re-import my wallet, got exactly the same issue.

osmo1t07ph3uj7g2q32u4cs92mhskcnlm68x2y6qp8g

@Markosaurus can you update your app to version 6.3 and try again please.

Back again, same issue again, insufficient fees to claim staked osmosis again.

Version 6.55 off TW, Android 10.0.1 on Oneplus 5T.

Wallet address: osmo1t07ph3uj7g2q32u4cs92mhskcnlm68x2y6qp8g

@Markosaurus try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Connected via VPN, same issue.

Deleted my wallet.

I’m on the latest version (6.55).

Imported my wallet, same issue.

Tried to compound and claim. No luck.

@Markosaurus thanks, last thing before we submit this issue to the dev team, can you try to switch off/on nodes settings (open app > settings > preferences > node settings > find Osmosis > toggle automatic mode on/off) and try to send again.

You’ve cracked it!

Toggled auto off. It put me on node 2.

Tried to claim, same error.

Thought I’d try switching to node 1 just out of interest and claim again and it worked!

I’ll stay on here for now, but might be a workaround for people until whatever the underlying issue is can be fixed.

Thanks.