I sent KJM coins to Binance Smart Chain through my Trust Wallet.The KJM was deducted but did not show on my Smart Chain balance.Please help
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,
- Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
- Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
- Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
- Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
- Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)
Thanks rakib320,here you go:
Trust wallet app version 5.22(5224)
Crypto address (Binance Smart Chain) : 0x6D6A4D871D9BFE6b548eDB935625E0786103fA29&asset=c20000714
Transaction hash: 0xd758915edcf9595a696b13f01fa61849c30117e95496c8bf387db412266defac
I opend KJM hit send button,pasted my Smart Chain address,chose the KJM amount what I wanted to transfer than finally hit Next button.
Everything was fine,the KJM amount disappeared but the Smart chain amount did not changed!
A post was split to a new topic: Transferred usdt to Coinbase
Network: Smart Chain
HI Alan47!It has been already added as a custom coin.My problem is that I wanted to send some of the KJM coint to Smart Chain but the amount does not added to my Smart Chain amount.
@hirtpeti you can’t convert them by directly sending ERC20 token to BEP20 address, you have to contact project team if there’s bridge to swap from ERC20 to BEP20.
Thanx Alan47,but I think both coins were bep20.So I’m waiting for rakib320,or someone else solution.
Can you send a BEP20 token to COIN I sent elongate to smartchain bnb please could you help
A post was split to a new topic: Imported address can’t transfer funds
Did you managed to figure out something?
I sent you a details earlier!
Thanx a lot!