Beware of scammers trying to list us

Please don’t lose your money with those trying to list us. They might end up running away with your hard earned money. …this has already been posted by the team member. And if eventually the team do the needful, I know we all shall be happy, what shall you get yourself and your spouse?

14 Likes

My dream is to have a simple house and lot and a happy life. And If I can afford I want to have car for myself. Thanks.

9 Likes

Won’t love to disclose :joy:
But know this, I would buy more trust wallet token and hodl :muscle:

3 Likes

I even have one I’m currently developing. I will complete that then in addition to this one

2 Likes

A lot in plan but the truth is, I am not doing any of them now. I want to experience one more bull run after this particular one we are about to step into. Then, when I come out, people can begin to question my wealth. Lol… Just very few know I am into cryptocurrency. All I have in plan is to keep buying and holding for the right time.

5 Likes

Yeah. I love your spirit. Just as much people will want to question our wealth when they see us doing new things.

3 Likes

Can I be your spouse? I would need that Rav 4 lol

2 Likes

well furnished happy house and expensive car

3 Likes

Only those who don’t know or haven’t learn a thing or two about early sale of prospective coins cry at the end.

2 Likes

:smile:I’m already taken LOL. But I can buy for you anyway.

1 Like

Immigration and travel around the world

1 Like

I deserve a vacation, no questions.

2 Likes

I guessed on a private yatch? You must love enjoyment.

1 Like

I just reconsidered your option. Hope you won’t mind being my… LOL

3 Likes

Trust me, getting luxurious material wealth from hard earned money isn’t ideal, it is just another way of dragging yourself back into the same rat race of only making money. At least make an effort to treat yourself a life changing experience and always make sure you have a set aside budget/savings for at least 12 months. So a vacation is the only option that comes handy.

2 Likes

My dear brother, if you keep bugeting and not do anything for yourself, when will the time come that you will remember yourself?
If I buy a car, don’t you think
I won’t be late to work anymore,
I won’t fall sick because of sun rain and stress of running after taxi etc.
There is no time fit than the time you have the money provided you still have other source of income.

1 Like

I wanna give simple house for spouse as gift

1 Like
  1. I would like to have a own house so that my family won’t have any problem to stay in rented house
  2. I would like to eat healthy food

El amigo @juzitu en resumen quiere decir: que aprendamos a monetizar nuestra pasion, así podremos asegurar nuestras libertad financiera.

2 Likes

Obviously…hodling now

1 Like