Bitrise coins vanished

Hi. My trust wallet has been compromised yesterday morning and I do not know how. All of my bitrise tokens 6.5 billion have gone. I have never shared my pass phrase or my ios app passcode. My passphrases are written down and stored away. Not even my wife knows these! I have checked my laptop and phone for malware. Nothing. I have sent a message using the trustwallet support form but have not received any response. Can anyone help please? I have other coins staked connected to the original wallet. I’ve set up an additional wallet. How can I safeguard the tokens I have staked when the date is up as if i transfer them back to the original wallet they are at risk of going missing also. I noticed that several transactions took place on my account later in the day and it wasn’t myself. Screenshots of wallet, app version as below.

Looks like something similar has happened to other users…ref Floki user

Hello @wixy24
Please note that there’s nothing we can do about a compromised wallet as we do not keep logs of any users wallet neither can we help with your staked funds. It will be up to you to send your funds out immediately they are available after unstaking.
Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Also do avoid duplicating the same posts.

Hello. I find it incredible that you can be so insensitive to chastise me for posting duplicate posts when I have lost £1000 from your secure app.