Bnb balance showing $0

I sent some bnb from Kucoin to trustwallet like I have many times before, trust wallet says it’s successful however the balance is not showing…

Txhash:
233A56DD30483ED3ED27280E4AB6AEC32720889792F65C30AE6EE7847207D114

Wallet address:
bnb13h7ev0s8tzl3zwa8yawsl0glgtuc0fpx42wd2d

1 Like

Hi @Danny3060
Your tokens were received and you already made a cross chain swap out to bep20 BNB.

Hello, I am having the same problem. All my bnb balance disapeared
the problem happened on the 24th of december. I immediatly contacted the customer support but nobody contacted me back yet. Its been 4 days now I am awaiting an answer.

Please help and tell me that this is a mistake from your end, and that you will correct it

Hello @Menmes To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi,
I am having this exact same problem.
What is a cross chain swap?

Thanks in advance

Hello @Soulseth
Please read this:

Thank you for the quick reply.

I am also currently having issues as well with my BNB not showing up on my trust wallet even though the transaction was a success.
Is this was over two days ago, should it take that long to show up on my balance?

@Soulseth
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Soulseth
Please provide your receiving address as a plain text.

No problem, please find it below:

bnb1zh4n3ctgm4nawgkar5vkyt4509c72x99rr8e0x

@Soulseth you already crosschain transferred to BEP20 here’s transaction: Transaction Hash (TxHash): D65FCF6989F09A70FC3636D8BC01996B162DC3523AA87E113B532BD9D87C70D1 | BNB Beacon Chain

Then you transferred them out to another address ( 0x2f3e24fab8862deae5901e5b0004b6442199234a), here’s transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x61880013895b896c801d3781e59eb62485cf294905d5a6112fc009f17bf84ab9

I didnt make that transaction…how is that possible?

Is there a way to find out anymore information about this?

@Soulseth
If you didn’t make that transfer, then your wallet is compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

My recovery phrase is written down on a piece of paper offline, I use a VPN, and I have run checks with Norton and nothing has shown up. The only dApp I have ever used is pancakeswap, and only once, so I dont understand how this can be the case.