Bnb smart chain coins missing

Hi, i just swap my bnb to bnb smart chain at tuesday when pancake swap have some issues. I never recovered my bnb missing in my wallet untill now. Can someone help me

1 Like

i Have same probléme with pancake swap and BNB, i havd " smart contrat call " in my history.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

I cant send any photo here?
This is the txhash of bnb i recieve 6BED567F38886101A84CA637D50A3B6B16C345884EE56075BE93355E0CF320FA

I cant find any history of my coin after swaping in dex from bnb to bnb smart chain

0xD36f582Bc070c7E94CDC82cBBDb5EFf445Bd70f5

0xD36f582Bc070c7E94CDC82cBBDb5EFf445Bd70f5

Hi I have a problem where my BnB appears then disappears can anyone help!

So I was using pancake swap playing prediction. I won two rounds over 160$ and both contracts errored and my funds are missing. I had dozens of successfully executions over the past two days. How do I go about retrieving my funds? Trans hash:

0x537f40708e569398ce2bbbb9d185e2f57b76612b71226694b4f9e5ef5b3a3058
That was just one of them. I don’t even see a dollar amount in any of them but have screenshots of everything

Hi @JennyMillan,

I have a similar issue and I will be glad if I get help.

I got a notification from Trust wallet 4 days ago saying “your smart contract has been executed successfully”. On checking my balance, I noticed some of my BNB were missing.

I had no idea what this is as my wallet is kept safe. After investigating, I discovered my BNB were converted into WKD and I was excited.

I converted some WKD back to BNB and had some WKD left in my wallet. Few hours later, the remaining WKD disappeared from my wallet

I don’t know how they got missing. The transaction details of the missing WKD is showing on my wallet but I did not initiate it.

I will be glad to provide any information needed to help retrieve this

Hello @Deenoflife I already answered your issue on other thread. Refer the thread for answers.