BNBs transfered to a wrong address without my consent

Good evening! I’m here to make a complaint about a transfer I tried to make this afternoon to an address on my Binance Wallet. The address to be transferred was: 0xD19a382948752BbEDCd2c202845B6cD5a9ecf162
But when trying to transfer an amount equivalent to 0.97 BNB. I checked the recipient address 3 times to see if it matched. I clicked on send and was surprised to see the message “insufficient balance” appear several times on my Trust Wallet screen, but soon after that, it appeared to me that the transfer had been completed! However, when i was checking the transfer I came across the transfer details showing that I sent it to the following address: 0x4c412ce61f7bd52efa9b953dcec6450096d448a9
I’ve never seen this address before in my life and I’ve never even needed to use that address for anything. After seeing this transfer, I went into despair and searched the internet for this address and saw that it was a contract address. I would like to know how I can rectify this transfer as it is clear that I did not do it. Everything seems to be a bug in the app itself. I would like a support from the Trust Wallet team because I would not like to lose this money transferred to the wrong address, much less run the risk of losing the assets I have in it.

@Joab To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, send as a plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1. My trust wallet version

1. My trust wallet address to receive Smart Chain(BNB): 0xcAD20Ad97bb470161923A3A588EB6C23950113d9

2. Transaction Hash: 0x04fab2a153431e333000a396dc2806759561cc2fbbea10a8ff72589716496ac4

@Joab It seems your wallet is compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: