Bought Celer network token from my trustwallet using chrome browser

Hello, Alan47 I bought Celer network token from my trustwallet using chrome browser and I paid with USDT bep20 and bnb smart chain worth $51 the transaction was completed but the celer did not show up in my wallet. Kindly help me. Thanks

5 Likes

Hello @Geostp To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Please i got hacked and my funds were transferred. I’m confused cause its a new wallet and I’ve not interacted with any dapp. Is there a way to get my funds back.

1 Like

@Rico10 I asked you to provide details on other thread that you have created, reply all details asked there please.

1 Like

The receive button of where I’m sending to, or where I’m sending from ?

Received Celer address: 0x1d25F648b0015EAcb1295a91904c1726D9d820E5
Transaction hash : 0xe6b10ff3007ebe0d1ab722b273231bd3155bfc95b561c3f7b821886253e0a320

I bought Celer network token from my trustwallet using chrome browser to access the site celer network.token , I bought with $51 usdt bep20 and Bnb smart chain as network fees the transaction was completely successful but didn’t receive the Celer on my trustwallet, it happened 2days ago. Kindly help. Thanks

@Geostp there is no any celr transaction entered your wallet. That’s mean the platform you send your USDT didn’t send you any tokens. You have to contact them for this issue.

Thanks for your effort @Alan47, I trace it and actually discovered it was not released. Please how do I message them to release my coin. Which proper channel should I use…I need it I’m meen…!! I’m broke now please help me out. Thanks

@Geostp I don’t know. Try to check on their website if you can find their contacts.

Good day @Geostp

I encountered similar issue today and I’m still waiting for my celer token to arrive.

Have you found a way to resolve it please?

I’m in serious need of your help. Please help out if you can.

Thanks a bunch

@Pstmiles To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Bought Celer network token from my trustwallet

I have same issue, have anyone could help me on this, pls advise :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

@lekhathanh Can you provide more info on this?
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi @JennyMillan

1. Txid: 0x2b590cbebc2d1515c99b9e14786f28455397800a4a0829927a06d1c873103fa2
  2. I have bought from address: https://celertoken.network/.
    then paid by USDT, but after that the celr not transfer to my wallet

@lekhathanh your address has no any received CELR token transaction (you can confirm yourself on explorer by scanning your address).

Also from my experience, the site you shared above is a phishing site (it is most likely you have been scammed).

Hi I have exactly the same issue.

App version 6.2

Celr bep20 address
0x0b88b1c5FA31c6255989d7082eA6Ba0Ea8d80363

Bsc tx
0x0341404aacfbb0a1ff3e40ae30651d4d12776b7e3afb934ee43d1867cebd25a9

I was buying tokens on celertoken.network/#buyform . Selected USDT. > Buy Celer > Sent USDT Bep 20 > confirmed tx.
Usdt Bep 20 balance sent, didn’t receive the Celr

Thanks

@Ricf1977 You didn’t receive an tokens rather your USDT was sent here 0x5a799B0537Ca6dd3b3FE92B03D608b6cde71783A
That website you shared seems to be a phishing website as said by my partner in the comment above yours.