Can’t swap token after approved

My QR code for receiving ethereum

@JennyMillan

@Elek17 this swap was successful and you already received your funds. You already spent received ETH too.

@Alan47 as you can see on the smart contract 0 value of ethereum

@Alan47
I know it says successful but nothing was converted to ethereum but the fees were taken. I didn’t spend any of my Ethereum

@Elek17
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

How about this? It won’t let me do it for almost a month now.

It’s been over 3 months and I still can’t swap Saitama. The admin think we don’t know we have to approve a token to be swapped before swapping. That’s not the case. After you approve the token to be swapped it disables you from swapping it. I haven’t gotten the problem fixed

@Elek17 , @Cryptoguy1820
Kindly use a dApp like Uniswap or 1inch to complete your swap.

@JennyMillan it let’s me buy saitama but it won’t let me sell it

You can hook your wallet up to Uniswap and swap it that way. You’ll have to pay the smart contract fee again to be able to swap it

​​​​​I bought worth $288 of floki on pancakeswap using smart chain. All the transactions were processed successfully but no floki was deposited to my wallet. Can someone please help?

Transaction hash

0x301e23fe8d1657d3ee77716e350e70bfe907fb47e2bbd09ef2bc6fdd7ac4c04a

Hello @bebe
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x2b3f34e9d4b127797ce6244ea341a83733ddd6e4
Decimals: 9

@ReggyeX you did approval on 3 different protocols/DApps… 1inch (built in swap function), Uniswap and another DApp. Now head back to one of them and swap.

@ReggyeX that could be the problem with the token you are trying to swap. Try different DApps.

Hi

I have a problem with swapping ethereum token to ethereum. It said that transaction was approved, but actually nothing happened since yesterday :frowning:

Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks

@Gromaden
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Wallet vers. 4.10

Money are still in ethereum token

0x82cfe2c904979f3aa5b21bf0ded8318d2c3bdba2a3e5c7e13fff3b88e43cd09c

@Gromaden here is a guide on how to convert: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets