Cancel Transaction Feature

Can you add cancel , feature the cancel feature when sending coins and pending occurs, because the pending feature is very long, and when an error has occurred , Because the coins are not enough, well the problem here is if we receive coins into our wallet address, our coins will automatically be sent to the pending shipment.

Feature 2
Can you add backup recover multi coin wallet It’s like adding an email when we forget our recovery pharse, or our private key, and that happens when we replace smartphones, and we forget to back up our wallet data … :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Please read me :indonesia:

15 Likes

@mrlotta I am very interested in the additional features that you recommend to the trust wallet, hopefully it will be considered by the trust wallet. Indonesian greetings too :blush: :indonesia:

8 Likes

Please waiting sir for update

5 Likes

blockchain or cryptocurrency in general have one word will never return so once you make a transaction can not be canceled unless the error symbol / contract address.

9 Likes

@Rhosadah Yes, I know that, transactions here are final, which is the problem here, if we send and there is a pending and error, and our balance is not sufficient to send … and if we receive a balance and sufficient for pending / error payments , and it will automatically send to the pending payment, here is the cancel feature we need

6 Likes

this might be due to low gas fees. This guide can help you fix the issue on your own.

10 Likes

This happened to me moths ago. It was more than 300 transactions were pending. I want to cancel but I didn’t see any options to do it.

However I researched some ways to fix it and I found out that it’s because of the low gas fees and that’s the reason why miners might ignore it since they have to confirmed first those transactions with high gas fees. What i did was just ignore it and waited for several days then all those pending transactions were cancelled.

Your suggestions would be better. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

try to read topic from team trust bro, you can find how to cancel your transaction in options 3

8 Likes

As far as I know crypto transfer is irreversible means sent transaction can not be undone.

5 Likes

@ahmedtanjid I know that crypto transaction is final, but here is the problem, if we get a pending transaction and our balance is not sufficient, the transaction will be an error, and still not resolved, well if we fill our balance and fulfill the transfer, automatic balance we will be sent to the transaction without our knowledge

5 Likes

Hmm, this happened to me two times. Let’s hope

2 Likes

And also if you put email feature in your account then it won’t be a decentralized wallet. Then it will be a centralized wallet like coinbase. And you will loose more power over your account. Anyone who can hack your email can access your account. Even the company can access your account. Like a few day ago I saw a mate lost his 0.2BTC from coinbase account. He made a support ticket but seems like coinbase don’t wanna help him out. So in my opinion its better to be decentralized.

4 Likes

How can I get my lost recovery word

2 Likes

@Triple25 You can contact cs

2 Likes

As far as I know You can not recover any account if you lost recovery phrase or private keys. They’re only known by you. You’re responsible for any sort of things related to p.key or recovery phrase. It won’t help you whether you contact them or not. You can not recover them. If it was possible then thousands of bitcoins won’t disappeared due to lost recovery phrase. Lots of bitcoins disappeared over time due to owner either lost or forgot recovery phrase. So I don’t see any hope…

3 Likes

carry out a transaction for 0.2 eth which was replaced by one of 0 eth with the following hash which should have canceled the previous one and left the 0.2 eth in the wallet, but it did not happen and they did not reach the destination wallet either, I would like to know what happened with 0.2 eth and if there is a way to recover it

1 Like

I am experiencing pending transaction for 3days, may you help me to solve it, as I tried everything in cancelling but all failed.

1 Like

hello please i need help after canceling transaction how long it take to back to your wallet?? please i need help!!

3 Likes

I have up to six pending transaction, I try to cancel them, but it’s not working. What do I do as I am unable to send any transaction successfully

3 Likes

Hey I’m having issues with my Etherium wallet
I can’t perform any transaction at all

2 Likes