Cancel Transaction Feature

I tried to cancel my pending transaction following the instruction given. Now it says:

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [ Out of gas ]

Did it solve the issue already?

1 Like

No. You are out of gas. Have some more ether on your wallet and do the same process again.

2 Likes

Very interesting to have known this.

1 Like

You should be the only one responsible of your recovery phrase backup. :closed_lock_with_key:

3 Likes

What are my recovery phrase and phases sir?

1 Like

Hi I need help on how to cancel pending transaction I already tried the instructions I was given but nothing happened :cry::cry::pensive::pensive: please help quickly :pray::pray:

1 Like

You can find recovery Phrase in your wallet settings

3 Likes

I will try and check out

1 Like

You are your own bank in Crypto space… Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise

1 Like

It is most important feature if you can made. Cancel transactiona or modify fees for quick transfer. Rbf

3 Likes

Yeah when it’s sent. When still pending, something could be done

1 Like

It can’t bro… Any mistake don to a wrong wallet is gone forever…

1 Like

A pending transaction can be cancelled, bro.

2 Likes

@Ebonyijohngreat You can check your recovery phrase in SETTINGS -》WALLETS -》click the 3 bar dots on the right side -》 click RECOVERY PHRASE. There you can see your recovery phrase. Write it down in a piece of paper or notebook so if you forgot it you have backup.

2 Likes

Very very noted for compliance

1 Like

I’m new trust wallet user but my bnb send from dcoin but not use memo so not received my bnb in decoin

1 Like

You can also find your recovery Phrase in your wallet settings

2 Likes

Hi,
I tried to send BTC to my Coinbase with the lowest networking fee. Now I see that was a mistake. In the details was „oops we don’t find information“. In the Trust Wallet troubleshooting menu I read that in this case I have to delet and re-import my wallet. I did so but the pending order desappeared. Now I don’t see any pending order. I just followed the official website troubleshooting hint and my order desappeared. What can I do in this case? Where is my BTC?

1 Like

Hello please help me a week ago I transferred the ion currency to my account, but our balance is zero I went all the way, I perpetuated my account I opened an account on another phone. The transfer was successful, but my account balance is zero Please guide me who reads this message

[image]

1 Like

Mohon bantuannya saya kirim coin bnb dari binance ke trust wallet saya masukkan memo asal riwayat transaksi berhasil tapi saldo saya kosong