Cannot purchase BNB?

Why is BNB showing up unavailable when I go to buy? It has been down 2 days now, anyone know what is going on? or have the same issues?

1 Like

Yea im having similar prob. I can’t figure out how to buy anything so any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Yep having the same issue as well. Was checking on youtube for any possible solutions. Did see much outside of usong other wallets

1 Like

I did see something that they were working on the issue. But who knows how long it will take. You could always try to uninstall the app and re-install it. Just make sure you back up and have your seed phrase written down or you will be locked out of your assets for good.

1 Like

Buy on Binance and send to trustwallet. I also can’t buy BNB on Trustwallet

I am having the same issue. Can’t buy bnb, telling me that it is unavailable. I just started so I’m down for help/ advise.

I had the same problem however I just kept refreshing the tab or kept changing the amount and then my 3rd party purchase was accepted and I was able to purchase twice within Trust wallet, MoonPay. Just keep trying

Interesting I’ve been trying for 2 days now and then moonpay says unavailable in New York .

My understanding is that the third party company such as simplex and moonpay which trust wallet works with ran out of binance coin, hence, you’re unable to purchase at the moment. I saw an article on it a couple of weeks ago, hope this is helpful.

1 Like