Cannot send THETA outside of trust wallet

Hello,
I cannot send THETA coins to Binance. Error reported is: Transaction error : Insuficient fee: transaction fee needs to be at least 300000… TFuelWei. I have more than enough TFuel in wallet.
When I check: Network fee was set to 0.00002 TFUEL in the wallet. At the moment network needs 0.3 TFuel to perform the transaction. Is there any way to change network fee for THETA network in trust wallet. I know how to do this for ERC20 or BTC network, but this is not applicable.
Best Regards,
Stoian
Capture

2 Likes

Hello @Kumovski To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello @Alan47,
Issue is pretty clear. :slight_smile: I cannot change transaction fee for THETA in trust wallet, as I can do this for ETH, for example. Please have a look in the enclosed screenshots. Just for reference I can send THETA if I use theta wallet, last screenshot. Difference is transaction fee. In trust wallet is hardcoded to 0.0002 (and network doesn’t accept such try to transfer), but network required 0,3 TFUEL as you can see in the THETA wallet.

Send_Theta
TW_version
THETA_wallet

@Kumovski update your app to latest version first and try again if problem persists let me know please.

Hello @Alan47,
Isuue is fixed in last trust wallet version. TFuel transaction fee is 0.3.
Thank you for your help!
BR Stoian