Cannot unfreeze Tron balance after 4 months and re-installing Trust Wallet twice

I have read the other topics on unfreezing Trom but no success with any of the other fixes. Please help. My Tron address is - TFuzgqmGEmXBZEpx2pRyWTvdVt81AfWimQ

I have been trying to get this fixed now for 4 months.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Albear make sure you have latest app version, the go to your wallet and stake amount of frozen TRX ( 2,498.647 TRX ) you’ll be able to unstake after 3 days and they will be available.
Here is a guide on how to stake TRX: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

Hi,
I have the most current version of Trust Wallet. It will not allow me to stake my frozen Tron, only the dust from my wallet which is less than 1 Tron (and therefore not stake able). I have also tried deleting Trust Wallet from all of my devices simultaneously and reinstalling it using my recovery phrase (which didn’t work), and attempted to unstake several times over the last few months. Is there anything else I can try?

@Albear I sent you 2 TRX, now try to stake 2500 TRX. Then give me feedback.

Hi,
You appear to be a genius - it allowed me to stake all 2500. It is now showing as 2500 pending, 2500.7677 frozen. I will remove it in 4 days and see if it has unfrozen the total balance.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!