Can't see my transfer on trust wallet

Hi i really need a solution
I have sent from my Binance account my Shiba Inu coins to the Trust wallet .
I got transfer confirmation and I have seen the coins and the value on my wallet and after some time it’s gone , i can’t understand where did it go and why i can’t see it
I will add the information its always asked hop you can check and reply with a solution , i have stopped sending to the wallet till i don’t understand what went wrong!

Transaction hash: 0x675f9ec8adc55fb692a7de494ff9a4c15c8116fff6f4411f30719f09d2561c63

Screenshot_20211110-004755|230x500

@alondov you already swapped your SHIB for BNB. Then, during swapping your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0xcf0febd3f17cef5b47b0cd257acf6025c5bff3b7).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

This is the exact problem , even the transfer to BNB was not made by me !! Looks like some one had my wallet access but how come ?? No one have my password to my wallet
You can see that the swap was made about a hour after i have receiver the Shiba on my account
So someone need to have the access to my wallet to do so correct ?
The only move i have done was the transfer to Trust wallet if my Shiba nothing more

@alondov
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: