Coins missing with pancakeswap

Hey! I did a coin swap (BNB smartChain to BlimpsRock) with pancakeswap. The contract was executed , my BNB SmartChain was sent but I didnt recieve anything… the contract also shows this. Is there Any way to contact the recieving end to ask him to check this? Or Any other way to recieve my coins or get my BNB SmartChain back?

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I own .3335 LTC but I cant trade it because it say I own 0

I have same problem when swapping the BNB to Smart Chain in my trust wallet. I don’t know what happened in my transaction in my wallet did not appear. Any help for this matter will appreciated. Thanks

I also tried to swap BNB to smart chain using the DEX in the app and it disappeared. I tried it once and after a few hours it came back but some was missing. Idk where it went I tried again because a friend said it worked for him but only half of the first one and same thing except I haven’t gotten it back…

Hi, I made a purchase of new coins today for a coin named greenmoonzilla but it is not showing my full amount that i purchased in my wallet. In fact it showed the amount of coins i owned going down so i sold out of it for what was left which was about 40% at the time. There is still about 60% of the coins still missing and i checked recent transactions which confirms that the coins just no longer show the correct amount. Any ideas on how to fix. I tried using a different device and updated app already and this is the second time it happened within 2 days. I took pictures of the amounts if need be

2 Likes

@Alwayne123
There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

Hi Jenny
Hope you’re doing well
Could you please help me as well
I have got same issue i have bought ever grow coin transaction got completed but didn’t received in my trust wallet please help me !

@Jugal20
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny
Could you please send me your email address i am unable to attach files in here
Thanks

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for helping us here. I found that you very helpful🙏🏻

I have question for you, I just bought Greenmoonzilla from Trust Wallet thru Pancakeswap. And now how do I transfer my Greenmoonzilla to any wallet that accept Greenmoonzilla.
And also Greenmoonzilla give Shiba Inu rewards to its holders, how does it work, how do we claim Shiba Inu rewards, I tried to add Shiba Inu on pancakeswap but not available.I do own Shiba Inu in exodus wallet
Many Thanks.

1 Like

Hello I’m also having problem retrieving my transactions , , I don’t know why pls help

0xac30e2ba1c9af175652c2035af929deb067af79694471dd3638e333b745e6b74

can you check where is the swap?

i connected my trust walet via wallet connect on pancake swap and i executed the swap, but nothing came back

and i cant seem to add pictures here, can you give me your email address?

They don’t allow me to put my email. here don’t know why ,can you tell mw how to upload attachment here so I can politely the photo of the transactions that I did

It’s in the pancake swap and via ETh and binance , can you show me how ti upload attachment here so you can see , thank you

0x09a9c95cdececa32f48b51ac6ed564366d0ef8b34725972b1d4b8418cf0cf0d2 Pls help me find my lost transactions , thank you

I will not do any transactions unless I get help retrieved all my missing completed transactions but loss all my coins

Someone please explain this, I purchased 145 Tokens of $Elonomy, I wanted to swap them back,but they were only showing 6 (139 Missing)… below is the detailed “IN” OUT history. Where are the 139 tokens??? Trust wallet , please resolve this, I’m going crazy on this issue bearing distrust.

bscscan*com/token/0xd3ecc6a4ce1a9faec1aa5e30b55f8a1a4b84f938?a=0x2c1db7b52c81858bbc8372a1b3b9374438777b96

Mojo, to show your GRMZilla in your Trust Wallet, you need to add a custom token to your wallet. You’ll need to paste the contract address for GRMZilla to do this.

Hey Jenny, would you minde helping me to?
I recently tried switching SPS to BNB. The Hash for that Transaction is:

0xb06a6dec35df1d69523eb5860783245cc1ca86765eccc6208b48596852f9aca6

5 minutes later I also swapped some oh my Metahero to BNB. The Hash got that one is:

0x108d598c0a9b8e451d6cbbfa52ea5423e3f90138f61550c1dd8ba6b469848e75

I can’t implement media items for some reason, but my Trust wallet was on Version 6.9. My wallet is:

0x0398e81C4217dAA540Aaf089CA65D97C8E1E49fb

I don‘t know what has gone wrong and I would be glad if you could help me :slight_smile:

@3D_Blitz your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0x942f5F473cD3fD631e5a4A00Bd7898f47BA45aF9).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.