Coins missing with pancakeswap

Thanks it worked… For future where do we find that contract token and decimal?

The contract number you gave me is different from the one I Can see on my transaction details. Just curious so that I don’t have to post here all the time in the future. Thanks @JennyMillan

Also what is the different decimals? I see mine was different and others was decimal 18??

@Laam
You can always find them on the explorer, use Etherscan.io for ERC20 tokens and BscScan.com for Smartchain (Bep20) tokens.

Hi jen… i have a problem in my wallet after swap my token in pancakeswap…

0x8e685626682dcb167fb1299876e28772d802137d3554a19a0e9cbfbb4ef78c03

The token still 0 after i costum that in my wallet… in other side in pancake my token 0 too…

Please your help

Hello @andrishn
Where did you hear about this token?
Did you just randomly invest your money in it?

hello, good day, I sent an e-mail to the support team for help on a subject, but still no response, can you help?

Hello @beyzade61 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

first of all thank you for your reply
As far as I understand all of what you said, I sent an e-mail to the support team with their pictures, but there was still no response, can you see the e-mails sent?

Hello
I also haven’t receive my SteamX after using Pancake swap with my TW Smart Chain. Contract is completed and all, my BNB are gone but I can not receive my SteamX. Can you check? I can not share any media here says the system

Hello @nacheteferrero To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

same thing happened with me.
whenever I receive some good gain in my token, after few mins if disappears… not sure why…
I think someone accessing my trust wallet. how to secure the account ?

I have exchange BNB to ETH but ETH does not come in my Wallet.

Transaction Hash:
0x11120caf71d5f1492623243b1f55eb6a428573a1ff68471ee9ca5cb5d5be333e

ETH address
0x21d37ad702c1a42c4bf552445e660167fb8bb35f

Hello @ashua4411
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

Unable to that I converted BNB to ethereum can you explain more. Unable to understand how to do it.

Bonjour j’ai un soucis avec une crypto wnk acheté avec mon wallet trust j’ai les frais de gaz qui on été payé May pas les crypto acheté du wnk avec des eth sur trust wallet merci pour vos conseil belle journée à vous.

Hello I have a problem with a wnk crypto bought with my trust wallet I have the gas costs which we paid May not the crypto bought from the wnk with eth on trust wallet thank you for your advice have a nice day to you

@Saffred
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

Hi Alan

Let’s see if today I can send media!!

Regards
Nacho

Hello @nacheteferrero
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xc0924edefb2c0c303de2d0c21bff07ab763163b5
Decimals: 9

Hi Jenny

Checked and you are right, it’s in my wallet now

Thanks!!
Nacho

My trustwallet on iOS App was hacked. I bought CAKE token on Binance and send to Trustwallet. Then I staked(Auto Stake) them on Pancakeswap . However, later my trustwallet was hacked and my staked cake coins were unstaked, possibly by someone else without my confirm and knowledge. In fact, the unstake failed the first time due to insufficient BNB balance. He sent enough BNB to my wallet, tried again, and succeeded. In the last stage, he transferred the unstaked coins to another account. In this whole process, only in the last stage, a popup message came to my phone that your coins were transferred to another address.
I think he probably hacked my trustwallet by seizing private keys. I think Trustwallet has low security level. 2FA, e-mail or SMS authotantication options should be added.
Also, when my wallet is imported on another device, my confirm must be obtained.
On another issue, even if you put a password on the trustwallet, when you import the wallet on another device, it comes without a password by default. I think this is also a huge vulnerability.