Collectibles disappeared

Hi, please help! I have one NFT I bought via Opensea on the Eth block chain, and I saw this NFT in my Trustwallet in the ‘collectibles’ tab. But today the NFT has suddenly disappeared from my Trustwallet ‘Collectibles’ tab.
I can still access see that I am the owner in Opensea but they don’t appear in tab.
Please help/ explain.
Thank you so much

4 Likes

Nft just disappeared from trust wallet and now I can’t seem to find it under collectibles

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hey! Sorry about your situation I am really concerned. I’m having the same issue did you ever figure it out or receive help.

1 Like

Hello Jenny I’m hoping you can help me I had two different token taken out yesterday and also this morning my nfts were missing I will upload screenshots

I ve got the same problems !
My nft in collectible section disappears.
I am still the owner on opensea but doesn’t show line before on my trustwallet.
Is it a bug from the appli ?
And if so what is the solution ?

1 Like

Hello! I got the same problem, they disappeared today randomly, do you have an awnser?

@Dimelo89 , @Jb2605 , @0Unchained0
Sorry for the inconvenience, the devs will look into this

2 Likes

I figured it out thank you I sent it to my other wallet when I found it this morning

No I’m still waiting. Can I send my wallet address here for someone I have a lol at it

Same issue here. My flokitar is gone!! When I check I am still the owner. No transactions have been made on etherscan. Reinstalled the app but still no NFT please help!!

I’m having the exact same issue. I had my NFT in the collectible section of trustwallet last night, but this morning it’s just missing. I checked on opensea and it’s still there and mine, but it’s not showing up in my wallet anymore. Does anyone have a solution to this? Since it’s not visible in my wallet, there’s no way to send it anywhere if I need to.

JennyMillan hello I’m having the same problem with my missing NFT from my wallet

My entire NFT collection disappeared over 94 NFTS Missing, What is the solution for this issue

How did you figure it out what was the solution I’m in the same situation this has to be something with TrustWallet or Opensea

My NFT reappeared hopefully everyone else does too. Thanks! Be careful! of weird websites and hackers while trying to get back missing items.

The issue with NFTs not displaying in the Trust app should be finally fixed for everyone, sorry for the inconveniences.