Crypto disappearing?

Hi there, I’ve been using trust wallet and pancake swap for a week or 2 now and the other day I was trying to trade.

So the other day I tried to trade $200ish from my Scientia to my Pixel Shib on pancakeswap and it connected to my trust wallet and said call executed and success so I went back on the browser and checked my coins again and I only had $25 left in my scientia but I have not recieved the Pixel Shib. So I then put $140 on my trust wallet from my bank account and bought some Pixel Shib with that and it came through but the missing coins never came through?

Now another problem that has happened I noticed, when I checked my scientia coins yesterday I had 16700 which was equivalent to the $25 I had left in it (with the now approx value of $190) , and today when I looked pancake swap tells me I only have 2900 coins??? How did I lost 14000 coins without even touching the app?

2 Likes

@CryptoCarl
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello
My tokens are disappearing daily
By almost millions. I don’t know where they are going. I can’t even create a new topic.
Do you mind helping me
I even sent a email but no one ever responded
Let me know
Thanks

1 Like

@UrCryptoking

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

I just lost an amount that was deposited in my account. I dont know where it went. Can anyone please help me ?

@malgamiz

1 Like

these are the 6 six transaction i did to buy mars space x, following are the transaction hash.
0x57c228ed0c72683c809ae57b9fbc0ee71a862a37c6ac1361342a2d96784461da
0x3d9b91afeb05fb4368c05165b82926bb17f75a80b7c58732462119ba506f5126
0x23583be8c7be001219fa1ae887649562d2525255b162813e68499876343bf172
0xcb779e6eb8f6468497973fb0b4677889f857ac3182968754dee497f5b70f1db0
0x31d50ec5a9b1f56710a1bf6ba1f71758929107e8202726ecf04797febdbdfe2b
0xfeec14e75530e40bb07327610a2a99d480be98f1b2188fb51c4407850ca2a52b

@UrCryptoking
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

Hey, the same thing has happened with me. I purchased elonomics using bnb smart chain on my wallet through pancakeswap. As per the transaction I received 29.1 tokens in the wallet, however as of today the wallet shows only 0.19 tokens in my wallet. Please help me with this.

Can you help me please
i brought 143 tokens on trustwallet now there price has increased it shows it shows 0.023 tokens in wallet

@Rito Send token balance screenshot, your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here)

THTRe1ZcDpjWx3aHicG2woGHv36jxzvJWd

I have 421 trx but it’s not reflecting on the app and it is frozen

But when I try to unfreeze it say not available

@Emeka2 You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

I have been trying to swap shiba chip to bnb but it keeps saying " the transaction cannot succeed due to error; cannot estimate gas; transaction may fail or may require manual gas limit" so what do I do

Please explain. How the coins are getting reduces as well as the price look at the extent the price has gone high like more than 20*
And the dollar amount is still low.
Thanks.

1 Like

@JennyMillan
Hi
I understand the elastic supply. But is the token supply decreases as well as the price.
The price should go up based on your statement.
But both the tokens and price are going down.
Which means even with the price increases.
I lost my money
How is that even possible
Please illustrate
Thanks

1 Like

I had 37,000,000 shares of GSHIB yesterday and then All of a sudden it said I had 12,000,000 and I talked to somebody on the trust Twitter account and they said there was a glitch and that I would have my shares back within 24 hours. I then went to look and it said I had 0 shares. The price of GSHIB is constantly going up so I am missing out on so much money.

1 Like

@anwbrw To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

I had the same thing that happened with Mars space X. I had 12 billion coins and it dwindle down to the millions I lost roughly 12 1/2 billion coins.
The information provided on the website says nothing about elastic supply or rebasing.
I was able to swap the last few tokens I had into smart chain, but again like I said if this is a re-base you think that that information will be present when researching the token before purchasing it right?

I read somewhere else that others had the same token dwindle down every minute until they were just simply gone!

If you have any more information Or understanding of what’s happening please inform.

@Gtrguy
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.