Crypto Investment

Which cryptocurrency do you regret not having bought long ago? And which cryptocurrency do you think people will regret not investing now?

8 Likes

Yes, I regret not having bought BTC long ago because if I invest certain amount on BTC I would have become a millionaire today BUT everything happens for a reason

1 Like

In both case Bitcoin is the answer

1 Like

I use to own several bitcoin on coin base a long while back. Sometimes i look at my receipts just to kick myself when I feel like sellng my coins haha.

Currently my biggest hold onto right now is Elrond Coin and of course cant go wrong with BNB at the moment

4 Likes

Oh. Nice. The last time I bought Bitcoin i decided to sold it out the 4th day because I couldn’t bear the falling of the price but unfortunately I regretted selling it out. Well God knows the best

1 Like

Sure you’re right have already stated the answer on my comment. Thank you so much really appreciate

Elrond best token for long term

4 Likes

Well, I don’t know much about that I think I have to take my time to go through it maybe it really helpful. Thanks for the post

Can you please show me the way to platform please.

1 Like

elrond and Lend this tokens to the moon

1 Like

Bitcoin: first heard of BTC when it was below $300. I eventually lost the one I had to MMM the popular ponzi scheme some years ago and became broke. Should have bought more last year below $4k.

Chainlink: I hesitated buying at sub $3 thinking I will drop in price.

The truth is, it’s never too late to get into most coins and tokens especially when mass adoption is about to start.
Just buy and HODL the price you bought now won’t matter in a couple of years

2 Likes

Please and please, how do I start the registration?

Registration of what exactly?
There is no registration when it comes to buying crypto currency, you just purchase when it’s been advertised.
However, you still have to do your research and come to a conclusion.
I regretted no purchasing Ether at ₦10000 back in 2016.

Now I’m investing in TST and even staking it so price can appreciate in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. But how do I go about purchasing it?

I can’t post links here yet as I’m a new member here, but if you can contact me through my profile I’ll direct you on how to get yours of you so desire. I don’t want to be flagged so my age wouldn’t be ruined.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s right, but always there many opportunities in this world

I agree with that, it will always be a good time to buy bitcoin

1 Like

We have to learn from the past and make better decisions now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When we start working with cryptocurrencies we always fall for scams for being newbies but we have to learn from it. And I agree with you, it is always a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and HODL :smiley:

1 Like

Please be careful with scams, do your own research, I can only recommend Binance where you can buy cryptocurrencies