Crypto Investment

ofcourse bitcoin that time i was little girl now want bnb

1 Like

Elrond had an insane pump recently.
I only invested 20 bucks, which are now 200. I regret it a bit not having invested more :'D

2 Likes

Elrond has been my biggest growth in crypto since I have began investing. Wish I would have put more in as well but thats always the same problem when a coin blows up haha

1 Like

I have a personal bias for Binance ecosystem. Any project Binance invests in, am forced to buy and hold their token. Am a BNB HODLer. And now an SXP HODLer too. I have never regretted these Investments.

I shared my thoughts in case any wants to learn.

2 Likes

Nice, I’m a BNB hodler too :slight_smile:

Band token
Had an opportunity to buy when it was still lurking around 1$/1 but didn’t go all in, went on to invest in steem and now band token is around 5$

2 Likes

I regret not buying BTC earlier. LINK, BNB and ETH

1 Like

Lend, eth, btc and BNB. I keep asking myself if I would ever see crypto like them again

1 Like

Your ability to research on a project to find out it’s potentials and quality early enough will help you take a wise Investment decision. It’s beautiful investing in a good project early enough.

And most times we loose out because we are too quick to sell, especially for a token with quality usecase. Researching is very vital for profitability in Crypto Investments.
Remember, am talking of crypto Investment and not just crypto trading.

3 Likes

Eth I know eth at the very early stage like the price is only $0.15 and so unfortunate I did not bought like 1000 or even 100 will do its very valuable right now and price also high.

1 Like

What platform are you talking about?

Yes, you are right. Many times we are guided by the emotion when choosing a project and we do not read it in depth, and it turns out to be a scam project and it also happens that we lose opportunities for not investigating thoroughly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Binance coin ,doge,eth,ltc ,zil

1 Like

I always regrets not to invest in $BNB in early stages.

1 Like

I regret sell some of my ETH and don’t buy more. Shame call me a ETH maximalist.

1 Like

Me too. I regret selling my ethereum