Declining of coins

when prices of any of the coin increases , that particular coin start declining in number . if trust wallet can’t do anything about it then why have they created an app for storage of coins. if the trust wallet has no power to give back your missing coins then they have no right to call themselves a safe wallet for coins. i had made purchase of few tokens but when tried to sell them can’t really dispose them off. i suggest trust wallet itz right time to close ua bussiness and stop cheating people

There is no problem with the app neither is it a Trust wallet issue
You need to read on projects before you invest on them!
Certain tokens have an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

I transferred Bitcoin from my trust wallet to other Bitcoin account it showed completed but the Bitcoin was not reflect in other Bitcoin account also 8days now

Hello @Femice To better assist, please send the following information of the destination address:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

itz wise to accept one’s mistake, so here i would like to add that declining of tokens is not fault of trust wallet rather itz issue with coins .

bc1qsrc4xltmt9d67zsmvj4nx7lsxmm9etp9a3yd78
abfafe0b1ca13afbf1923e612960cb5743c2af1687f64bb573662e8e73d86280
I transferred Bitcoin from my trust wallet to other Bitcoin account it showed completed but the Bitcoin was not reflect in other Bitcoin account also 8days now

@Femice send the details of the destination wallet, but if the destination address is in Trust wallet. If it is different platform, you have to contact them for support.

I sent the Bitcoin here
This is the wallet

3PSFbZZrmeneTfRyAdPwKKw5auNXkQD7Kq

@Femice this address is not Trust wallet address. Contact the destination address platform so they can check on your deposit issue.

I think the Bitcoin I sent to my second crypto account was hold cuz I use send everything option

This is the trust wallet address
bc1qsrc4xltmt9d67zsmvj4nx7lsxmm9etp9a3yd78

@Femice I’m talking about the destination address ( where you send your funds to)is not Trust wallet as all Trust wallet BTC addresses starts with bc1……

3PSFbZZrmeneTfRyAdPwKKw5auNXkQD7Kq