Deposited USDT TRC20 not credited

I deposited USDT from a crypto app to trust wallet on September 30, 2021, 9:43 pm and I’m yet to receive it till now.

Hello @Sammy5 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

TYfxSjwkHvUa4JmfDJh5dxRxT99eZJP5Jz

eeff860a34fa5ffc2053cb53b98bcf23464315969263e6ae3273e218cad9192e

I deposited USDT from a crypto app needed(Roqqu) to trust wallet on September 30, 2021, 9:43 pm and I’m yet to receive it till now

Thanks

The address I was giving in Trust wallet isn’t functioning, why is it like that

@Sammy5 seems that transaction is not completed. you click on ‘view transaction on blockchain’ link and see the transaction status.

I’ve clicked on it countless of time it didn’t direct me to block chain and also I pasted my trust wallet usdt address on block chain it didn’t bring out any crypto coin and it’s supposed to bring out usdt

@Sammy5 that’s why I told you to contact Roqqu support as transaction did not sent successfully from their side. It is not Trust wallet error.