What is the best way to disconnect my wallet from sites that I’ve used in the past ? Would I manually have to go back and disconnect? Or will clearing app cache clear all wallet connections?
Hi @Johnmayn95 i’m facing the same issue. Did you figure out how to disconnect trust wallet from websites you’ve used on before?
Hello @Bullish please be informed that when closing the DApp you visited the wallet is disconnected automatically from the site. But if you approved some tokens to be spendable on their contracts you have to revoke the access.
Here are instructions on how to revoke depending on which network you have approved.
- Go to:-
- For Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/tokenapprovalchecker
- BSC: https://bscscan.com/tokenapprovalchecker
- Arbitrum: Token Approvals | Arbitrum
- Polygon: Token Approvals | PolygonScan
- Optimism: https://optimistic.etherscan.io/tokenapprovalchecker
- Connect to web3
- Click ‘Revoke’ beside the asset and contract that have access to your funds.
Thanks @Alan47 for the response. I managed to figure it out by deleting the website’s cookies. Still I have one more question and will appreciate if you also try helping me in this one.
I just transfered some USDT coins from Binance to Trust wallet successfully. However, I want to swap the amount to BNB Smart Chain but I don’t know how to go about it. Any tips please?