Discrepency in Coin count(Baby Doge Zilla) in Pancake swap and Trustwallet

Hi…I am pretty new to crypto world…Few weeks back …I brought Baby Doge zilla in trust wallet via pancake swap…After its surge for past few days…while i checked , i noticed that the amount of token in my trustwallet is some 1000 times more than the amount showing in pancakeswap( I checked bscscan for transaction details and it somewhat aligns with amount of token in pancakeswap)…the total price in trust seems to agree with the tokens qnty in trust wallet…my issue is the descepency between pancakeswap qnty and trustwallet qnty

Hello @AnnSri
Please read this:

But my issue is not with pricing rather with the quantity of coins…there is huge variation in token quantity between pancakeswap and trustwallet…

@AnnSri
Can you provide screenshot of this?
Also please provide your receiving address.

My wallet address:0x5A1B5BE06ce71E0D2FEeCa1Ab80E77061466dDe5

Hello @AnnSri
That is the same amount of tokens, the little amount not shown on Pancakeswap is what will be deducted when you make a swap.
Please read on the tokenomics of coins you invest on before investing.

I am not sure if it is a small amount missing…iam missing 3 digits there…like say a 1000 times…that can’t be small amount…even if such an amount goes for processing fee or anything like that, why would it show up in my trustwallet? And one more think…I have just removed it and added back in trust wallet just to see how it goes…and guess what ? my coin count dipped by nearly 1000 times…( I’m attaching latest trustwallet scenario below)…this latest coin count seems to agree with my pancakeswap count. …this is so confusing…

I am having the same issue over twenty two billion of my coins are no longer their when I have wrote down the dates ans time for purchase amount and quantity. This is not a rebase token so why are my coins disappearing?? Already went through the scan ans it shows what I purchased.

@Dollface222006
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi jenny
I think I have been scammed.
Pls what is helium block chain

I reported an issue here and I was private chatted and sent a doc to fill. In the doc my phrase key was requested and after filling my coin went missing

@Azubuike123
Sharing your passphrase lead to compromising of your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

@JennyMillan so your saying no trust wallet document or admin or moderator will ask or require for my pass phrase.

And if they do I should consider all what they said as a means just to scam me of my coins

@Azubuike123
Yes we will never request for those.
You have spoken to a scammer.
You can always find the Moderator badge beside any of the admins name when you click their profile.
Always ensure you cross check who you’re speaking to if they are the real one or not.

@JennyMillan
I was scammed by an official here
He name is Alen47 I have proof but I couldn’t send pics… Still yet my problem wasn’t sorved only took d little coin in my wallet

Is it possible to upgrade me so I could send d pics so u can see how I was scammed and my issue not rectified

@Azubuike123
You can post media now, i have enabled it for you.

This I the document that he sent to me and a pic of the withdrawal done from my wallet

https://forms.gle/3HwCeTCs892Gingt7

Thanks for upgrading me…

So 1st I posted my issue here and he sent me a private message to my email and sent me his telegram number… During our chat he sent me a form to fill for a wallet upgrade and 1 of the requirements in the form was my 12 phrase word. After that my btc was taken from my wallet he claimed it was trust wallet that took the coin themselves, that my wallet is been suspected for fraud and I’ll have to buy usdt worth 500$ b4 it will be rectified

@Azubuike123
That is of course a scammer.
No Moderator will request your private keys.