Dogecoin "COIN, BEP2, BEP20" on Trust Wallet

BEP2 represents a token standard on Binance Chain, while BEP20 represents a token standard on Binance Smart Chain. Please ensure that you do not input an ERC20 address as a BEP20 withdrawal address.

Hello,

I have the same problem, I’m also waiting to put it into the Binance wallet but when i press more details it says the exact same thing as you,

Mine also was ‘COIN’ and block chair says the same.

Thanks for your response, I actually selected “Dogecoin” deposit link on my Binance, since I hold “COIN” on my Trust Wallet. I am crossing my fingers that I did the right thing. The other two options on Binance were “BEP2” and BEP20".

Can you also explain what’s “COIN” on trust wallet? This is beyond me :frowning: I should just stick to regular stocks.

the transaction is pending due to low transaction fee, please update your app to the latest version as it has accurate doge transaction fee calculation. Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Dogecoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

Will this also be if you have no transaction in the more details section?

Because all we get is ‘oops we cannot find what you’re looking for ‘?

Try to update your app and re import (here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet)
Also send your wallet address here so as I can check.

I read something similar to this and then the doge coin didn’t show on the trust wallet,

If I do this will I lose my doge coin?

Hi Alan, thanks, I did as you instructed, re-imported my wallet.
Can you clarify what wallet address are you looking for me to provide, there’s like public keys and my dogecoin wallet receiving address. I just want to be sure, so I don’t share anything I shouldn’t. Thank you.

Do you need my Dogecoin trust wallet address and my Dogecoin Binance wallet?

I have just followed these methods and it’s still the same.

What should I try next?

I am also having issues transferring the non-BEP dogecoin to other platforms (coinbase, exodus, etc, cannot use Binance since in US) as the copied address from Trust is “not found” as someone else mentioned above. If this could be explained, numerous issues would be resolved. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Mistakenly bought native DOGE (rookie error) and have been trying to send it back to Binance for a couple days now. Keeps saying pending and then fails. If it’s the fee being too low I’m not sure how to change that as I’m sending all the DOGE I have (which admittedly isn’t a lot - 2500). App is up to date and all followed all thr correct steps :man_shrugging:t3:

This is my thread on it, we managed to get it sorted by downloading a different wallet app then putting the key wallet into the new wallet app and then transfering that way

Hi , I have similiar confussion about transfrring the dogecoin from exchange to wallet… I have native Dogecoin , which does not related to BEP 2, 20. i am afraid i will lose it if send this to trust wallet. because trust wallet has 3 options one with simple dogecoin , other two are BEP 2, 20

1 Like

This was unproductive, but I was able to transfer from trust wallet to a dogechain info wallet
and back again, costing me a couple dogecoins, but the status stayed the same: non-standard,
native dogecoin back in trust wallet.
The only thing I was able to make work was using an exchange website (an option mentioned
by a trust wallet admin the other day), evonax, to exchange my non-standard, native dogecoin into
ETH, with all this happening using my Trust Wallet address. From there I was able to get back into
a standard dogecoin.

Hi I have DOGE BEP2 on TrustWallet but I want to withdraw it or exchange to ETH. What’s the best way to do this as I can’t seem to exchange it to much. Sorry I’m new to a lot of this

Ya solucione mi problema con el Dogecoin coin. lo traslade a mi billetera de blockchain y lo intercambie por BTC. Espero esto les sirva a muchos de ustedes.

Can someone help me with getting my bep20 dogecoin turned into erc20 doge? I can’t figure out how to get it off the binance chain and I am in the USA

My Dogecoin just got removed from my wallet without any access to no one, please help me get my token back, a lot of people are complaining about this even on Twitter support

@Switch1 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: