ETC coins stuck because of wrong network

Have done same thing I don’t know what to do
My 367 ETC coins stuck because of wrong network
They send me the email cannot open it and can’t change the password if any one can help me out thanks please scammers stay away

1 Like

Hello @Rempygill02 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi man I did this and they send me the email
But I can’t open email because I don’t have password for that when I try to change password it’s saying ‘contact to your help desk administrator’ I don’t know what it is

@Rempygill02 you can’t login to support portal as you are not a staff. Send your details here or through: Support : Trust Wallet

Hi alan

As I told you I transferred ETC coins from Binance to turst wallet
Because of wrong network address I didn’t receive that
Receive address

0xcC81CD20ABEA66335De72bb0d20665091de4f7CA

Hash link :-

0x0b62a5956989bdfa353efd13a4b743aec5b5c1902e0b01c56afff7f83a4fdc2d

@Rempygill02 to recover your funds, Please follow this guide (select ETC in the coin part): How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

1 Like

:pray:t2:Thank you so much brother it’s work
I got my coins thanks again
I tried today it wasn’t take long to recover it

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

Hi man
I tried to get back but didn’t successful to get back Crypto i sent luna classic from trust wallet to Binance but I didn’t receive it in Binance
When i chat with them they said it is unlisted coin form Binance so please help me out thanks

Txid

0x0b5f2414f330907844cc49ca05db319f25bca08857ab468387bdb9d3814b905b

Hello @Rempygill02 Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hi Alan my crypto is stolen-from my account how i can recover
Please help me i m in stress now
Lot of loss
Please how we can get it back

@Rempygill02 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You used a recovery phrase given by a fake website or by someone else (ex: from someone saying they have withdrawable tokens and they need your help);

7. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: