ETH lost after I transfer to my wallet

Dear sir.madam

I have transferred ETH at Oct 19th 2021 and it was in my wallet but today without and transferring by me the amount of my ETH became 0.
Please help me in this regard.

4 Likes

:warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

3 Likes

No I have still the same problem actually it came to my wallet but again disappeared

1 Like

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

1 Like

Need help. I did not receive my ethereum after transfer from hubi on nov 15. My bnb token also being stolen. Anybody can help and advice. Thank you.

@Azman1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I send the details through email. Do you receive it sir? I hope you can help to resolve the problem for i dont know to whom i should seek advice. Thanks again.

‏The entire Ethereum coin, worth $4,300, was transferred from my wallet to another wallet or platform without my knowledge.
‏This is the hash of the process… Please reply quickly
At least I want to know when it was transferred to
![image|231x500]
(upload://tpi0fiWCtLDA5DQMQUKx6YH8i6q.jpeg)

this is hash
0x9c296ad06b49ad338db836cdee622aa28cbd8d32f34b9f5de98d74b813a21a9f

@abood_v1 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hello sorry to jump in but the same thing has happened to me how is this possible I just put 570$ in ethereum today and I check it 20 mins ago and someone else has transferred my money to another contract ID I did not how can I get this back or stop it from happening again seriously

Can you please help me I lost my $570 of ETH that I recently transferred from coin base to trust wallet today. It hasn’t even been in my account for more then 24 hrs and someone made a transaction around 12:59pm and it was sent to another ID all I got was the notification and it was gone all my ethereum help me please anybody

@Domfic same for you, refer to my previous reply just above your message.

But I have not shared my recovery phrase what so ever is there anyone I could contact over phone

Could you please help by looking into it atleast here’s my hash 0x26acc48e4b2e5bc974f56b6cb25fc1df791ee1bbe544042d690abd1120359f71