Every transaction on the same chain network shows 0 even after the transaction has successfully

here we go this is the screen shots ive made this should be everything i hope, now my question is did i get scammed or can this be fixed?

Hello @arrky
Your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds were redirected to another address (0x93d5e0048ef9163b6f383ddcf847733fdd66d233).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where you found the link used during swapping?

Send a screenshot displaying the site with the link visited visible.

here is a better picture

HERE this one is correct, forgot to target the mars shib token to swap to

I used this site with my wallet connected to trust wallet

Hi Jenny,
Can you please help me too? I have an issue with some money’s transfer. I made a transfer from other account for Shiba and Mana and they just disappeared from both accounts. The transfer was showing in my account for few moments and after that, nothing showed anymore. I just have the transactions but not the money in my account. Can you you please guide me what should I do in this situation? It would really mean a lot to me.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

@aldcata To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@aldcata Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Hi Jenny Milan did you see my screenshot, did you be able to help me?
Thank you

@aldcata Your tokens were already swapped and sent out to this address 0xcc863842b3bbf6f994e2021b9512e4f3023f1eb1
Do you recognize that transaction?

Hi JennyMillan I sorry for the late text, I couldn’t login to my community account. I don’t recognize this address

I you saying that, the whole amount of money was transferred through to this token address?

Hello @aldcata, your tokens were sent to that address above and if you didn’t authorize it, then your wallet is compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hello
Thank you so much for reaching back to me. I am so disappointed for everything what happened. I just want to add something and let you know if this counts: my friend recommended me to open an account on gate.io and he introduced his e-mail address on gate.io because he got rewards due to my transactions. I’m wondering now if this can be a cause to what happened to me and if he can be one responsible for this issue. The words I did not share, my device is accessed just by myself. This is my only doubt about this person. What do you think? Thank you in advance.

@aldcata There is no certain way to determine how you may have been compromised but it was surely from a leak of your seed phrase.

@JennyMillan I understand that. Thank you for for help.:pray:t3: I hope I will fix the problem.