Failed import! got a different address while recovering same seed phrase

The coin is XLM.

I only have one seed phrase, i saved screenshots, wrote it in a piece of paper, etc.

When i first created the wallet my original XLM address was:

GDDGGH4SUZI7MPKM5K42T2HRRUI5BPRI4NOD4RTKQ6DOW7NJ2KTIISAZ

Once i recovered the wallet (Using the same seed phrase) it changed to this:

GAMY36RXJMFOT5UUWHGDYHU5DU6PZYT67C3RUJ3USGEVX3FFLAYJQCYD

How is that even possible? isn’t the seed phrase supposed to be paired to ONE address? why did i received another one? AND HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO THE ORIGINAL ONE? HELP

1 Like

Hello @Kadd
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:

1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like

Yeah, it has to be the 3rd reason: The App has a bug or something, can you help in any other way?

1 Like

У меня также проблема,как её решить не могу найти ответа,фраза правильная точно,но при восстановлении баланс нулевой

1 Like

Had the same issue - I had my seed phrase written in three different places - none of my wallets will populate. They are all different addresses. Please help!

1 Like

Hello @Raezur
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be a number of reasons:

1. This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
  2. You have restored the wrong recovery phrases.

Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses.
You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like