FOMO BABY sell token

today isko fomo baby a few thousand percent up and when I sold scel tokens, the stock market did not take into account that fomo baby was very gradual and at the same time I had, for example, $ 50,000 in my wallet and it offered you $ 350 for all tokens as possible? well thank you

1 Like

Hello @Marianecek To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I had 50000e in my cryoto wallet yesterday and it could sell it why? Thank

1 Like

now I would sell FOMO BABY to me but I’m about 100% in the red but I had $ 50,000 there yesterday and it bore me I’m doing something bad? I’m sending a photo as I sell it. yesterday I tried to sell when fomo baby was worth $ 0.20 and it still offered me 0.8BNB for all tokens but the correctness of this was to offer about 130 BNB thank you for the answer.

Hello @Marianecek that is volatility of the token not issue with Trust wallet. Also, no one is in control of your wallet. You can do anything with your funds anytime… sell, send me exchange etc…