Funds unavailable after Staking

Dear all, i staked 2 days ago some bnb with C.R.E.A.M validator. transaction was succesfull but fund just disappeared from my TW. i don’t have the field “available” and “staked” as mentioned here.

Im using IOS, is someone experience the same things? is that a bug interface? do i have to wait more time?

Please help, i start to be worried about that.

Thanks

Hello @Vokkre To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for your answer i ll detail :

1 version 6.1 (619)

3 transaction number :6904C27F2976AF2BC39ED38070967F518FAD57BB0513AA2ECB18BC8AA5604E16

4 i went into Finance, i clicked on BNB, i clicked on more then stake, here fill up amount and chose C.R.E.A.M, i clicked on next and send.

Screenshot attached

@Vokkre can you click on ‘more’ button then ‘stake details’ and screenshot?

For Sure.

Unstake is of course not available.

Thanks.

You can unstake after 7 days,
Read more: How to Unstake BNB with Trust Wallet

I don’t have a pending field as described in the processe, and my staking field is 0.

what does the seven day lock means. the fund is sent to the validator and validator send them back after 7 days with interest?

Thanks

@Vokkre seven days lock means, Unstaking your BNB from a validator will take 7 days once you start the unlock .

Read these articles, it’s very important:-

1. For staking…: BNB Staking with Trust Wallet

2. For unstaking: How to Unstake BNB with Trust Wallet

From your screenshot, staked amount should have display amount staked rather than 0.
Try to re-import your wallet, here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

If problem persists, let me know.

Hi Alan, thanks for helping me, unfortunately i re-imported my wallet but my staking is still at 0.
i also tried to update my ios to 14.7 and checked if there is a TW maj but nothing.

i am totaly stuck.

:frowning:

Ok, after 3 days I can see my bnb balance has increased a little bit, which means staking is in place, it’s a bit reassuring but I still can’t see my staking in the app.

I opened a support ticket, it’s probably bugged.

I’ll keep you posted.

Ok this morning everything went to normal and the stacking field appeared, it has take four day for me.
I have no idea if trust wallet support team did something because i opened a case.

Thank you.

@Vokkre thanks for reporting this issue earlier devs have fixed the issue.