GRMZilla / PancakeSwap

Hello, all. I’m trying to figure out how to get my GRMZilla to show correctly in my Trust Wallet. I purchased BNB and exchanged it for GRMZilla via PancakeSwap through the DApps in Trust Wallet. There are two transactions because I messed up the first one but I should have about 713k GRMZilla and it’s only showing about 133k in my wallet. At first there were none in my wallet but then I learned that I had to add a custom token to my wallet for them to show up.

Here are the two transactions:

0x6c3c66a9422d70d11154705dcacb766f38d57eaed136492d4741b9554357d8a8

0x527821df8ba819d0060d2ec157a0bd273d205cea697f2d960db954f6c5180cd7

This morning it was only showing I had about $30 worth and it’s gone up because GRMZilla has gone up but my tokens are not right.

If I view my wallet in BSCScan, I can see the GMZilla showing correctly!

@kip There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

GMZilla explains that when tokens go down the value also goes up. So why am I reflecting a loss of 574k tokens immediately but my value is also way down from my initial investment?

Hi all,
I also hold GreenMoonZilla;
Reward distribution (SHIB) rewards worked perfectly until last Friday, when I toped up my investment;
Since then no more rewards;
Updated the app, asked support for help etc but no resolution so far;
Can anybody help - please without asking for my private key and recovery phrase; soo many scammers around…
Thanks

1 Like

So the amount of my green zilla token will keep decreasing on its own? I lost 80% of token after purchase.

1 Like