Hacked wallet trust

What to do if the account keywords are hacked Hacking the keywords of the account What should I do? Can something be done please please help
It was just the amount of trx that was deposited. what do I do

U need to send out all the coins in that wallet into new one then delete the wallet is compromised

Today a "smart contract call’’ stole my entire portfolio. The wallet that took all of my funds was less than 12 hours old.

It seams I compromised my wallet on Twitter. There is an account Trust Wallet Support @trustsupport_ which offered help on official Trusted Wallet feed.
I transfered BNB coin(s) for staking. There was a banner “Not possibile after” I press staking. I went to Twitter and get “help” from this account. Im a moment of madness, I do what he DMed me; eneter codes on a web site. Seconds later, BNB went from my Trust Wallet.
I have an adress, but there is nothing I can do, right?
If somebody put warning on official Twitter account to stay clear from @trustsupport_ it would be nice.

@trust

1 Like

I think I have also been scammed by Twitter (Trust Wallet Support). I installed the Trust Wallet App yesterday and sent 0.12 ETH from my Binance account to my Trust Wallet. The was showing zero balance 12 hours later and I contacted your customer support on Twitter (Trust Wallet Support). The customer service agent asked me to send more ETH to fix the problem. I sent 0.5 ETH and then I was asked to send another 0.5 ETH and that this would definitely fix the problem. I reluctantly sent the second 0.5 ETH and now the agent has asked for another 0.3 ETH. This all feels a bit fishy to me.

To everyone, please be informed that Trust Wallet support will never ask for your recovery phrase nor ask you to send cryptos to the addresses that they give. Please report and block impersonators immediately.

Yes, I know. It was fullsih of me, but if I could reach support more easily this will never had happened.
I tried to stake BNB, but sign “Not available” appered few times. I treied to reach Trust Wallet support, but it’s difficult to do that.
I checked on Twitter and sh…t happened.
I made a mistake, but Trust Wallet should really be more active on Twitter and point out scammers.
I did report scammer, but BNB is gone.

There are alternative support lines to contact Trust Wallet aside from Twitter. These are: