Hacking of Trust Wallet

I created a new wallet & account today 7/11/2022. It is the first time using the wallet or account. I transferred some ETH from Exodus and within 15 minutes it was gone. No notices, request to confirm, nothing sent regarding it. No one had my pass phrase words. I cannot reach anyone at Trust Wallet. There are many scammers via the social “bird” site and many fake TW profiles all over. Can someone direct me to the actual people that run this platform? It has happened to many people and all get blamed or accused of it being their fault. Once or twice, yeah, but brand new account & many, many times it has happened.

Hello @cryptonv.
If there are unauthorized transfers on your wallet, it means your wallet got compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: