Had original ONE token is gone and Trust wallet support tickets dont work

Hey,

I had original harmony One tokens which I purchased through Trust wallet ( cost alot of fees). They are now gone when I uploaded my wallet on my new phone. Only had 1 wallet and I see the new One tokens which I sent to Harmony wallet to delegate. 20k of original one token is now gone.

Your ticketing system doesn’t work either. The captcha only shows up sometimes and never lets me submit a ticket. I have tried on multiple devices

Deleted the app, updated it, and reimported my wallet. Now the small amount of newer one token is gone.

1 Like

Hi @tyblunt,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ONE wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  5. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

The new one token which I sent to my other wallet is back but missing around 800k in original one token (amount I purchased through trust)

Your support ticket system is unable to accept a ticket as well.

Version

Please provide your ONE wallet address and the transaction hash or link where you transacted the 20k ONE tokens.

Sent you a few emails. It is the BEP2 token of 600k units. I purchased through you guys.

Following up on this. 680k one tokens valued at 68k

Hi @tyblunt, you don’t have any ONE (BEP2) tokens here: Address bnb172j7lcn6whxschk6rtnag0dfm4mtwval4mfjuu | Binance DEX

Perhaps, you used a different wallet? Kindly check your other wallets.

Hello. i didnt receive the token i have exchanged. i swap bnb to xrp and the transaction is completed but i did not receive any amount on my xrp token… can somebody help?