Hamster coin has no logo i have two hamster coins in my phone one is with logo another is without logo i am not able to swap in pancake it shows zero balance they have same contact adress

Sir where should i contact project team

Hamster coin has no logo i have two hamster coins in my phone one is with logo another is without logo i am not able to swap in pancake it shows zero balance they have same contact adress

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have the exact same problem. Let me know what information you find out.

I have the same problem. Can I send the requested information from here without opening a new topic?
Thanks already for your help.

Hello @Muratkoc
Yes you can send those here. Please note to send your receiving address as a plain text

1 Like

Thanks for be interested.

My receiving address. : 0xA701D5Bd24E8Ec1705CB8defAeD3F83F7aFDAF2D
Transaction Hash : 0xa3f7c1a9231317311d5d8c96e88de95d1ad415953c35c67eeb6402fa3a756b80

If there is any other information required, I can send it.

NOTE: Unfortunately, I am not allowed to upload screenshots to the site. Wallet version 4.1 is up to date.

@Muratkoc
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xb7b36ca86685af52186f1f9394e91d115a9da654
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Hello please I have similar problem but it’s about Shiba Inu, it just disappear or transfered itself to some address.
Please any help?

@Edemm
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hello @JennyMillan

I followed the instructions and added it manually. I believe I did everything right. However, the logo still does not appear.

I think this problem is caused by the following reason.

There was no logo on the date I took the coin to the wallet. The logo was later transferred to the wallet by the wallet developers. For this reason, 2 hamster tokens are seen in the database and wallet, since the logo was created later by the developers. One with logo and the other without logo. I have attached the screenshot below. I would be grateful if you could help.

IMG
Screenshot_20211224-134134|250x500