Haven't received btc on my wallet

The notification has appeared , but my wallet is still 0 btc, help me

3 Likes

the same happened with me, the transaction says it was taken in fees. Said I sent 31 btc when I only sent had 0.004

I can’t withdraw my bitcoin it keep saying I don’t have an access to my account

Hello @Marypeter989893 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

App version

Receiving address:

bc1q0mcducadn8aygr6eeauqfux2eqfcwya667fzjn

Transaction link:
3e8de65c9bc2e9deb2526cf99cfb5fee802eb1f77dab084c45204751304b6483

Bitcoin was sent to my trust wallet and it shows complete from the sender status but did not receive the bitcoin

Here is the screenshot below:

@Mozaino you received your BTC and transferred out your funds: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0937e66886923b7491c7457cef26dabcbd439221ed87edd4e440c58d0f4b2c50

Someone sent BtC to my wallet and i have not received it yet what’s wtong

Hello @Ericdickson To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)