Help Desk Need Help

Hello, I sent USDT on bep20 network to ERC20 wallet network, both wallets are mine, but the token didn’t go through, can I restore the token back!

1 Like

@Morfei To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, send as a plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

2 Likes

Version 7.6(640) ios
0x9b08D175937842230d59E134d6C8b10D35bCA7a8 Crypto wallet address
0xdec3d3bc5e28da78f1f71b3e497ec49de444223cd3021449b9a10cb1b85f1099 Txn hash

@Morfei Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with BEP20.

have everything done with USDT BEP20, only I sent USDT BEP20 to USDT ERC20, 0x9b08D175937842230d59E134d6C8b10D35bCA7a8 USDT ERC20 they did not reach me.

have everything done with USDT BEP20, only I sent USDT BEP20 to USDT ERC20 Payeer wallet address 0x9b08D175937842230d59E134d6C8b10D35bCA7a8 USDT ERC20 they did not reach me.

@Morfei Now i understand.
Please contact the customer support of Payeer so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

I’ve spent hours today trying to figure this out I have the original security words from when I open my Trust wallet last November I haven’t looked at it in quite a while, I opened it today there was zero cryptocurrencies I wanna see if I can recover the wallet with the original words when I opened that Trust Wallet last November

Hello @Matt9

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be a number of reasons:

1. This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
  2. You have restored the wrong recovery phrases.

Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses.
You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

It would be great if I could talk to somebody that could walk me through it or maybe you can find my wallet under my name and restore based on having the original security words. In my trust wallet I had one Ethereum coin at the time it was roughly $3200 and 1 million SAV coins

If you can’t find the correct phrase key am sorry your funds are gone forever. Make sure you input the correct phrase key.

I do have the original security words. I was hoping you could help me restore my wallet with the original security words when I opened my trust wallet last November

How do I connect with support of Payeer? All this is very new to me very frustrated spent hours today I thought having the original security words would be very easy to find my crypto

Input the secret phrase again using a vpn maybe it will be better that way

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:
Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)