Help for recovery ETC bep20 thatsent to the wrong network

You may have seen my previous topic. A few days ago, I bought some ETC bep20 from an online exchange. They mistakenly sent me ETC native coin instead.
Unfortunately, the Exchange does not admit its mistake in sending ETC, is there a way to return the ETC sent to the bep20 network through the receiver?
The question is: is there a way to restore ETC coin, which was mistakenly sent to the ETC bep20 network, through the receiver?
A friend advised about the return, but the method he introduced can only be performed by the sender.
If there is a way for me to enter the correct network address in the same wallet as the recipient, please let me know.
Full details of my transaction and wallet are available in the topic below:

2 Likes

Hi, did you solved your problem ? I ve send etc bep to eth. Looking for solution

1 Like

Hello @Aswierc To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like