Accidentally transferred an amount of BNB from my trust wallet to another recipient

Hi there. I can clearly see the recipient of funds that I was trying to transfer from my trust wallet into my BitMart account, but I have no idea where the currency has ended up? How can I recover it, please?

Hello if your funds have been confirmed sent on the blockchain, then you need to contact the receiving wallets team on what to do about the missing funds so they can offer a solution.

Thanks a lot for your response, Jenny. I’m a complete novice. Can you please guide me as to how I can contact the receiving wallet team? All I have to prove the funds were actually sent from my trust wallet is the “recipient” in the snapshot I have attached.
Does this make sense?

Hello yes you only need to contact the receiving wallet team, show them proof of your transaction (photos and videos) if possible, then ask for a solution.

Thanks Jenny. This may sound like a really silly question, but how do I contact the receiving want to team? Can you give me some guidance please? I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Hi since you sent to a Bitmart wallet, then you need to find the customer support of Bitmart and contact them for assistance (ensure you do not contact a scammer in the process)

@MatB Do you find a solution because I bought BNB and after 3 mins they gone to another address without my permission, Can anyone help me what to do?

Unfortunately, I have still not recovered my funds. It’s very concerning to me that this can happen. It wasn’t a small amount of money. Can anyone help me with this issue, please?

I send Bnb to another person account
How can I recover my fund
How can

2 Likes

@Psalmdio
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

I need assistance. I was doing some swaps between Pancakeswap and my Trust Wallet. The Transaction were taking long so I went into my trust wallet to cancel them by sending Zero BNB to the Smart Contact Call. I copied the Smart Contract Call address. Unfortunately when it came to sending my USDT Bep20, I accidentally pasted this Smart Contract Address as my receiving address. The transaction went through but to the wrong address. My transaction ID is:

0x403bc00031b96ee80c452dbaddba76cf57c0ec4b0eea62fd392f1ff6875e69e7

Is it possible to recover this money. I have send a ticket to Trust Wallet support but haven’t got any response yet.

Hello @Praiseaudio63 Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

Contact PancakeSwap for support if they can’t help, you may consider it lost.

How can I do so that I can get back my bnb from another Wallet address it has been stolen from me by another person

Hello @OkoGabriel
Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: