How to achieve Level 1 in Trust Community?

you need to be active in the community, post content with your own idea’s

10 Likes

esa es la idea mas emocionante de como podemos subir de nivel asi podemos ver el interes de las personas y nos apoyemos como comunidad

9 Likes

Op this is good ia am so happy to this

9 Likes

Hola saludo y éxitos a todos los que han obtenido de nivel espero subir de nivel yo muy pronto. Twt espera

6 Likes

Hola, soy nuevo aqui y todavía no entiendo eso del 1 nivel y no veo la explicación aqui tampoco :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I think being active on TRUST Communty and participating on posts and comments

5 Likes

I am always present here … just as a reader, because I just know the level qualifications based on the active possible after this will as soon as possible visit my community here

7 Likes

Ok thanks you very much :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I think someone needs to be active and also contribute positively to the community.

9 Likes

you’re welcome, sir . Nice to meet you

6 Likes

Aparece en el correo que te envían y en telegram dice que comentando, leyendo temas y respondiendo para que ayudes a los demás

4 Likes

I was wondering much the same thing, but as Trust lvl 1 is basic user status it cannot take long to achieve :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Im still looking to find where we see our trust level though, do yiu see it yet by chance?

6 Likes

Oops it just showed up! Took about 4 reply posts, and a few likes to earn basic

4 Likes

Cuánto tiempo lo lograste

4 Likes

I just read a few articles and all of a sudden I leveled up! Just spend some time here :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Stay connected to the community. Help others, read posts etc can help you to reach lv1 but not guaranteed

11 Likes

Thanks for the questions, I have the same question

4 Likes

Help in replyes and things like that

4 Likes

By posting a question like this, I believe you are already on the way. Also post some answers. Like this.

4 Likes