How to buy SAFEMOON

I guess people are always asking on how to do this. Some are confused and worst gets scammed. Let me show you how you can buy SAFEMOON in 3 easy steps. You need to have some BNB first in order to swap it to SAFEMOON.

Step 1

Open PancakeSwap then search for SAFEMOON.

PancakeSwap will give you a warning about SAFEMOON. Read and understand it.
Simply put, there is at least a 10% tax to be able to do a swap.
You need to agree to this and then change the Slippage.

Step 2

Input the amount of BNB you want to swap and then confirm it.

Submit the transaction and wait for it to be confirmed.

Step 3

If you do not see SAFEMOON on your wallet, then you have to refresh your wallet or manually add the token. Tap on the toggle on the upper right then search for SAFEMOON.

After enabling SAFEMOON, you will see it appear on your wallet.

5 Likes

Thank you for posting this … When I do this the pancake page says I don’t have bnb (which I do)
Do I need to change the bnb to smart chain?

4 Likes

Yes, you need Smart Chain BNB since PancakeSwap is on the Binance Smart Chain.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it

3 Likes

I follow your steps but I spent 48$ of BNB and only get $3.87 of safemoon here my transaction: 0x4882cb608a37f71dc8fddb5ae94de0cf2ce6e54fc7c73c0131ee14cc632d1a39

2 Likes

You’ll go through $10 worth of fees overall so if you aren’t using a lot to invest defeats the purpose

2 Likes

Hi, there is an option in top right corner, find safemoon and click enable so that it shows on main screen, I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Thank you for this post, it solved my misunderstanding problem. Key to me was realizing that pancake is outside of trust wallet. I opened it first via exchange.pancake.finance and then from there connected to Trust Wallet. Then the swap was easy.

so

i watched the video by limsanity called How to Buy SAFEMOON in 2021 :rocket: (The EASIEST Method)
on youtube. around 2:52 where it should automatically connect… it didnt so i manually pressed trust wallet off of pancake finance. After the transaction went through i went back to trust wallet and Nothing… it seemed like it didnt connect right and my 14 million safe moons are stuck in pancake finance ive done everything i dont get it. PLEASE HELP :frowning:

1 Like

You may have to Add Custom Token by clicking on the 2 dots at the top right then paste the address for safemoon 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3 and make sure you are on the right network selected which should be SMART CHAIN… then it should work… this is what happened to me, I added the token manually and had it on Ethereum my tokens didn’t show up the first time with the wrong network selected.

1 Like

So, I’m getting a “Not Available” when I try to buy any amount of BNB… I have seen that there was a problem a couple of weeks ago, April, and that it was an issue with Simplex running out of supply. Same issue today, May 6th? Thanks

1 Like

What happens when it does not show my coins. I did it step by step and I have nothing. I read that the SAFEMOON symbol and decimals are important. What is the symbol and what do I put in for decimals?

Okay,
I’m ready to have you come to my house & do this for me bc you make it seem so simple.
But here’s my problem …
I was having problems and I’m on disability so I’m paid monthly. My pay goes to a MasterCard which now won’t let me buy crypto. So I had to wait until $ went to my bank account.
So, I went thru my internet history, found the page & entered my debit card # for my bank & it went thru without asking me to confirm my purchase.

I accidently bought BTC!

So now I need to convert that to safemoon.

So… Either please help me buy SAFEMOON with BTC or come to my house and do it for me please! :grin:

I did all the steps but it’s showing zero safemoon why please helpme ?

Thank you for the tutorial! I am rich in Safemoon now! Question can I convent etherium to BNB?

Hi there, i just bought safemoon token on my TW app on iOS and now I’m trying to send SFM tokens to another TW address but it shows error, trying couple of time but no luck, please help thanks.

Can you please help bro?
I swapped 1.5b Elongate directly to 178k safemoon about a month ago, the sf shown received on my wallet but it remains stagnant or freeze , it has never increased or even reflected on my balance. Sadly my wallet was exposed and i go scammed with all my investment there, but the scammer couldn’t access this freezed 178k Safemoon tokens man.what can i do please any help from you man???

Can you please help bro?
I swapped 1.5b Elongate directly to 178k safemoon about a month ago, the sf shown received on my wallet but it remains stagnant or freeze , it has never increased or even reflected on my balance. Sadly my wallet was exposed and i go scammed with all my investment there, but the scammer couldn’t access this freezed 178k Safemoon tokens man.what can i do please any help from you man???

You’re a gift. I was beginning to think I got scammed; however, your directions were spot on. Thank you so much!

I have BNB smart chain in my Trust Wallet. I have enabled trust://browser_enable. I get to pancakeswap, trace the link to trade and see the swap page. I enter values for the BNB smart chain, select the slippage, enter it is to go to Safemoon.
However, when I click either open wallet under the swap info or the connect button top right, and choose TrustWallet, I get the message : Provider error no provider was found. Trust Wallet is open on my Ipad. Any idea why this is happening and what I can do about it? Thanks.