How to migrate my TrustWallet BSC address to Meta Mask?

Is there a way to migrate my Trust Wallet BSC address to MetaMask so I can manage my smart contracts from MetaMask? Do I just imput my TW seed when creating new MM wallet?

Hey petulax, I’ve been spending some time now to reach you out somehow, finally i found a open ticket,

I read in earlier posts that you have the same problem as me!
I‘m happy to tell you a solution :slight_smile:

You can download the metamask wallet on your browser and connect to your trust wallet account with your phrases.
You also have to set a new password.
Once you‘re in you have to click on the right top where it says Ethereum Network,
You can create a new network there!

Add this:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: (i wish i could send the link here)
Chain ID: 56
Symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL: (unluckily links aren‘t allowed here)

Type into google „how to connect Binance Smart Chain to metamask“

Then u should see the same phrases i wrote before, just with the URL, because i can‘t send them here :frowning:

Then u have to connect to the binance smart chain on the top right corner which u need for BTCST website.

Now u have to import the BTCST Token, by importing the BEP20 adress via coinmarketcap for example

Just make sure you have enough Smart Chain(BNB) on your account so you can destake!

Now u can connect via metamask to BTCST and get your BTCST back! :slight_smile:

When u finish everything, u can uninstall the metamask from your webbrowser, or you just leave it there​:sweat_smile::v:

I hope the explanation is not too bad

Wish you all the best✌️

This is the solution for ios users, who couldnt connect to the BTCST website with the TrustWallet app :slight_smile:

I

Hi there,
Thanks much for your perfect instructions. I have figured it out about a month ago and I’m already trading my BTCST like crazy now days. I should have shared my know how on this toppic with other TrustWallet users, but was too bussy handling my coins​:slightly_smiling_face:. But still it is great to see folks like you coming to help others. You are inspiring person​:+1: Thanks from :czech_republic:

1 Like