I can't transfer ADA tô my exchande (Novadax)! It says invalid address!

I can’t transfer ADA to my exchange (Novadax)! It says invalid address. I hI But the address is corect!! I already have tried a lot!

Hello @danielhm1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 - 2.12

2- Receive Address at Trust Wallet
0xf91b32dE005ccB441799ECE265Ad3fFB88C01b69

3 - I don t have a transaction link/hash

4 - I just want to transfer ADA from Trust Wallet to my exchange (Novadax). When I insert the exchange address (and I checkwd! It’s a correct address) at Trust Wallet to ttansfer I receive a message (unvalid address). But the address is correct!!

5 - The Trust Wallet App don t let me get sreenshots
Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores

Hello @danielhm1
Firstly please note that Trust wallet doesn’t support the Native ADA
The ADA you have in your wallet is on the BEP20 network (Binance pegged ADA).
You would need to send to an exchange that supports BEP20 ADA deposits and also need a little amount of Smartchain (BEP20 BNB) as gas fees.

Thank you very much, @JennyMillan ! I think that if I trasnfer to Binance is gonna work.

But how do I know the amount of Smart Chain I need to buy???

I´ve tried to do it and TRUST WALLET just says I need to use Smart Chain as fee. But it doesen´t say how much!

@danielhm1
You can just send a little amount of BNB to your wallet. The fees should not be more than $5