I have lost my BNB

Hi, I had send my BNB from trust wallet to coinspot two days ago but I haven’t receive any BNB in my coinspot and trust wallet shows that the transaction was completed… What i can do now. I have submitted the a ticket twice but I haven’t heard anything from trust wallet support team.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi, I need help please…

I’m not doing any transfer/transaction but all my BNB coin just disappear from the wallet today.

I transferred the BNB coin from Binance twice at Sept 9th 2021 in the amount of 0.0095 and 12.9275 BNB respectively.

And they all are already successfully deposited into my Trustwallet.

But today they are all disappear from my wallet. And there is no history report.
The only history report is just the 0.0095 BNB transferred from Binance on Sept 9th, but this coin is also gone.
Meanwhile the history report of the 12.9275 BNB transferrd on Sept 9th is disappear.

1 Like

Hello @rkanata
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @JennyMillan

Thx a lot for your respond.

I’ve just check my trustwallet and my BNB coin has comeback after becoming zero for several hours.
I’m very happy

1 Like