I lost my BNB for the second time on your platform

I sent BNB this morning to buy Pantherswap, the transaction was sent but the contract wasn’t executed. This is the second time this is happening. Whenever I buy under $50 I don’t receive my BNB.

1 Like

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

I had send BNB through zebpay ,it showed instantly ,but now have sent back to the same account but not received yet…

@ shanelle38 - if you went through a smart contract and under 50$ - I am willing to bet both my hands your money went to Ether fees.
@peetry - network may take sometime time to execute depending on the transaction fees you / the system offered to the miners (the machine validating the transactions/blocks).

My bnb lost please help me about it
Transfer without memo miss it this memo how to come back to my bnb please help me

Hello @Abdulgafarmz where did you send from and to?

…………
………
…………
…………

Ruqqo wallet already transferred missing memo never seen my coins help

@Abdulgafarmz Please contact the customer support of Roqqu so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hi i lost my bnb when transfer from trustwallet to my iranian exchange
My bnb not recivie to my iranian exchange
Please help me

Hello @seyed1 Please contact the customer support of the exchange so they can assist you with the deposit issue.