I’m not seeing my etherum balance

Hello @Globus2076 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Скорей всего я выбрал не правильно сеть. Вместо eth, выбрал bsc

Hi I transferred ETH to Trust using BEP20 network. I checked and the coins aren’t showing up on my wallet. How do I retrieve them. Please help

Подскажите пожалуйста, Поддерживает ли trust wallet bsc?

0xc492588ccbb0372188dfb9ad2cc7fbd555d240a65341ea0f43f402e96d1e7e97

Что делать?

P.s.
Версия 2.12

0x19D7559280099497e45B6B0D23Ce5a47C2481712

Trust wallet v.2.12

0x19D7559280099497e45B6B0D23Ce5a47C2481712

С программой я ничего не делал, чтобы случайно не испортить т.о что есть

Hello @Bossqngelo
You received your Ethereum and already sent out

Hi guys,
I dont know why i cant see any thing in my wallet, but my asset still here, i’m still trading.
Plz help me

Yes I was trying to do a transaction of swapping my usdt to Ethereum. I was doing this within the trust wallet. I was using Dex. It took the gas fee and said it would be a few minutes. Now gas fee is missing from my ether. And I didn’t receive my ethereum coins and I still have all my usdt. I approved usdt. It said swap. Now missing gas fee. Please help.![Screenshot_20211111-210916|225x500]

Hello @Dan_Nguyen84
That is only a security feature by the app, click the Asterisks to show your funds

Hello @Jebacig
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

I went over my steps
First I pushed usdt and it asked to trade crypto. I hit trade crypto and it took me to that page where you it says what you want to trade. I went to the page where it says amount and I put in 500 for usdt. And then it showed me the ether amount I would receive. And then it showed me how much the transaction would be in either. I approved it. The whole transaction was supposed to be around 58.00. and then said I approved that. And then it said the transaction would take a few minutes.

Yes that’s exactly what I did. I did approve usdt and then did swap. It took me to the page showing me how much it would be. I confirmed it and it said it would be a few minutes.

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for your support. I just wow, now i know a new feature of this App. How dumb i am! haha.
Thanks you again!

A post was split to a new topic: I cant see my erh balance

A post was split to a new topic: I done transection by pancake swap

A post was split to a new topic: Eth balance transfered 200 dollars

I have a similar problem and would like some help please.Swaped BNB for Eth and Eth balance still showing zero.

Hey i swap my BMB to smart chain but now it’s showing me 0 balance.

How can I get my BNB back ?

Hello @Max8
You most likely swapped to Binance pegged ETH (BEP20 ETH) and you need to add it as a custom token
Open your Trust app, click the icon at the top right corner, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20