I need help to send usdt to my wallet

Good day, I’m new and I want to send usdt to my wallet but it say no enough tron to cover the transaction fees. I tried to reduce the amount but the same message keep coming up. Urgent help will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

amount not need to be reduced. you need more “Tron” tokens for covering the tx fees.

How much do I need more to cover my transaction and how much is the minimum?

Thanks

@Majesty fee is not static, it changes depending on current network conditions. When trying to send your tokens current transaction fee will be displayed.

Thanks. I have $52.2 and want to send $50 to my wallet but still giving me no enough tron. The transaction fees is $1.20. So this got me confused.

2 Likes

@Majesty transaction fees for Tron network are paid in TRX not USDT. You need some TRX coins to cover your transaction fees. Read about blockchains and their corresponding fees here:

1. Blockchains that Require Network fees

2. Cryptocurrency Network Fees

Thanks @Alan47, how will I get TRX coin? This is my first time of going through this process.

@Majesty To get TRX,

Thanks everyone @Alan47 @tokenmaster , I figured it out now and was able to complete my transaction.

@Alan47 , do mean I should buy more trx or what? This’s confusing. Am I to buy another usdt or trx or tron? Thanks